A compact, white washed village centre one level cottage standing in the grounds of a detached house within easy walking distance of the village and beaches.
- Two Bedrooms. Double room and bunk room
- Bathroom - WC, bath and shower
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, electric cooker, microwave and fridge with small freezer compartment
- Living Room / Dining area with double bed settee.
- Television & DVD player
- Free WIFI
- Gas Central Heating
- £1 electricity meter
- Parking for one car in a shared driveway
- Porch, Patio Area and use of garden
- Centrally located and 5 minutes walk to the beach
Weeks are subject to availability and can be booked very quickly. We advise booking as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Weeks run from Saturday to Saturday.
- Visitors are required to bring their own bed linen, pillow cases, towels and tea towels. Duvets and pillows are provided. (Double for double room & Sofa Bed and 2 singles for bunk room).
- We offer a linen service to include bedding, towels and tea towels for £50/week.
- Bookings are taken from Saturday to Saturday.
- Pennant cottage is available from 1pm on arrival day and visitors are asked to vacate before 11am on the day of departure.
- A £100 deposit is required at time of booking to secure your holiday. The balance of your booking is required 6 weeks prior to your arrival.
- We also require a £50 key and breakages deposit at this time which will be refunded providing Pennant Cottage is left in a satisfactory condition.
As you approach Abersoch over the bridge, continue to follow the one-way system through the village. Turn right towards Pwllheli (Angorfa B&B is on the corner) past the village hall and then at the bottom turn right again opposite the Harbour Hotel onto Lon Engan. Pennant Cottage is at the bottom of the hill on the right hand side opposite the Riverside Hotel (black iron gates).
Mobile: 07989 175 868 / 07866 582 754 (Anna)
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org